Title: My WiFi Router 3.0
Filename: MyWIFIRouter_setup.exe
File size: 16.59MB (17,394,896 bytes)
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Freeware
Date added: September 10, 2015
Author: TX Network
www.mywifirouter.me

 My WiFi Router is a lightweight application that imitates a physical WiFi switch and afterward transforms your PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
With My WiFi Router you can share a solitary web association (LAN, Ethernet, Data-Card, 3G/4G, Wifi) with numerous gadgets, for example, tablets, cell phones, android telephones, PDAs, and iPads. Can you share the association, as well as offer recordings over those joined gadgets as well.
My WiFi Router gives you access to all the data you require about the associated gadgets on the system, for example, the name, IP Address, and Mac Address. You can likewise be able to deal with those joined gadgets as well.
My WiFi Router is anything but difficult to utilize; download and introduce, info a hotspot name and secret word and start up an association, it's that straightforward. Be that as it may, the truly slick thing about My WiFi Router is the capacity to develop the remote scope of your default gadget. This single-handedly makes My WiFi Router one of those applications you should have in your toolbox.

Post a Comment

 
Top